WWW.ALBINFO.NEWS – ALO ! MIK
CONSENT TO THE COLLECTING AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Within the meaning of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council (EU)
Within the meaning of Law on the Protection of Personal Data No.9887 of 10 March 2008 (as amended in 2012 and 2014) of the Republic of Albania
By sending this form and clicking the option “I AGREE”, I, as the Data Subject, hereby consent to the processing of my below given personal data which personal data I hereby voluntarily provide to the Controller by the method specified below in this consent. I acknowledge that the Personal Data which relate to my person represent the so- called personal data within the meaning of the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement on such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”). At the same time I declare that I am at least 16 years old and if not than I confirm that such consent has been expressed or given by the person who has the parental responsibility for me.
The Controller is ``Fondacioni Alo ! Mik``, Non-Governmental Organization with Fiscal Id. No.: K32417001H, with registered office at Rr. Fadil Rada, 1013 Tirana, Albania, registered with Tirana Court decision nr.96 on 09/07/2003 (the “Data Controller“).
Personal Data Processing
- My personal data, which I voluntarily provide to the Controller, are the following: Name, Surname, Date of Birth, Address, Email Address, Telephone No., Bank Details, Login Name.
- I give my consent to the processing of the above personal data for the following purposes:
- The Controller’s communication and marketing purposes relating to offers of information, products and services; sending information about organized events, products, services and other activities (e.g. in the form of sent newsletters); contacts for the purpose of communication (eg. Thank You letters); contacts for the purpose of Christmas or Easter greetings or other holidays greetings, cards or gifts, etc.
when the processing of personal data is necessary in order to fulfill these purposes.
- The legal base for the processing is Article 6, Paragraph 1, Letter a) of the GDPR.
- The Controller shall process personal data which shall be adequate, relevant and limited to the extent necessary for the purpose of processing.
- Besides the Controller, the above personal data shall be collected and processed also by the following subjects:
- Recipients of personal data: The Controller shall be entitled to transfer my personal data in particular to the following recipients and categories of recipients: the Controller’s suppliers, the Controller’s employees, transport and mailing services providers, financial institutions, state authorities within the scope of fulfilling the statutory obligations prescribed by relevant legal regulations; and other parties in other contractual relationships with the Controller.
- Recipients of personal data: The Controller shall be entitled to provide my personal data in particular to `Alo ! Mik France`, Non-Governmental Organization registered in France with the Id. No.
``SIRET 511 490 385 00016``, as its direct partner, within the scope of the legal agreement of partnership signed between the parties on date 2021.
- The Controller shall be entitled to provide my personal data also to relevant recipients/categories of recipients with domiciles outside the EU and the EEA. I acknowledge that in the case of transmission of personal data to third countries the Data Controller shall have sufficient control mechanisms for their protection, including the analysis relevant to the protection of such third country and/or, as the case may be, the conclusion of a standard contractual clause on protection of personal data approved by the European Commission and/or:
- the verification of the Privacy Shield Certification, if the target recipient is domiciled in the USA (more information about this certification is available at: https://www.privacyshield.gov/list).
- the verification of the terms of the Regulation Law, if the target recipient is domiciled in the Albania (more information about law No.116, date 03.09 2012:
- The Controller shall be entitled to process the above personal data for a period of 5 years starting from the last date of giving my consent. I acknowledge that prior to the expiration of this period the Controller may contact me with the purpose to renew my consent and that without such renewal my Personal Data shall be, after the expiration of the above period, deleted forever.
Data Subject’s Rights
- I acknowledge that as the Data Subject I have the right to demand from the Controller the access to (Article 15 of the GDPR), the correction and/or deletion of (Article 16 or 17 of the GDPR) and as the case may any limitation of processing of (Article 18 of the GDPR) as well as the right to object against the carried out processing of (Article 21 of the GDPR) my Personal Data. According to the provisions of Article 20 of the GDPR, as the Data Subject, I have the right to the portability of data relating to my person which I have provided to the Controller.
- As the Data Subject, I can contact the Controller in relation to the processing of my personal data at the email address: [email protected]
- If I, as the Data Subject, am of the opinion that my Personal Data are processed in contradiction with legal regulations, I have the right to request remedial action from the Controller. If my request is found reasonable, the Controller shall immediately remedy the defective status. This shall not prejudice my right, as the Data Subject, to file a complaint directly with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data by the Controller for the purposes and for the period of time specified above. I acknowledge that the Controller shall archive this consent for the purpose of fulfilling the Controller’s statutory obligation to be able to demonstrate that my consent to the processing has been given.